Let Eclat Chocolate bring you together with an entertaining and completely virtual chocolate tasting experience!
Each tasting can be tailored to the size and taste preferences of your group. Virtual Tastings are offered via Zoom; chocolates can be shipped to you ahead of your dedicated video conference or made available for local pickup. Time will be left at the end of each session for questions – or for your group to socialize!
Organizing your event
- Coordinate with your group to identify a preferred date and time for your event.
- Review our Tasting Guide: https://eclatchocolate.com/tasting-guide/ to make note of any desired taste selections. As we are selecting a custom assorted tasting box for each participant, be sure to note any food allergies or sensitivities for your group in your communications with us.
- Appoint a group lead to contact us and plan your tasting. Submit your request outlining your preferences from step 1 and 2 above. All requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Virtual Tasting Request”
- Await a response from our team confirming the details and establishing an RSVP date for the number of guests. We require a $240 deposit at this time to secure your preferred date and time.
- Communicate with us by your RSVP date, approximately one week before your virtual tasting, to pay the balance of all chocolate selections. Email login instructions will be sent upon receipt of payment. Chocolates can be shipped or made available for local pickup.
- Login at the scheduled date and time to enjoy an interactive, fun-filled chocolate experience.
Pricing and Payment:
A speaking fee of $240 for an hour event + $45 per person.
Shipping fees are additional. Free local pickup available.
Note: speaking fee will be waived for groups of 10 or more participants.
Corporate/organization discounts may apply for large groups – just inquire!
Speaking fee will serve as a deposit to reserve your date/time. Deposit is 100% refundable if tasting is cancelled before your RSVP date (e.g. before chocolates are shipped out.)