Our "City Harvest Bar" is made from creamy milk chocolate and pleasantly bitter cocoa nibs, which comes from Peruvian Nacional cacao beans grown on over 200 small farms in the Marañon Valley. A portion of the sales of these bars will go to City Harvest, the first and only food rescue organization in New York City. For more than 30 years, it has been dedicated to feeding the city’s hungry men, women and children.
Éclat Chocolate’s involvement with City Harvest began after we learned about the organization’s work from friends in the New York restaurant scene.
This year, City Harvest will rescue 46 million pounds of excess food and deliver it free of charge to some four hundred community food programs throughout New York City by a fleet of trucks and bikes.
To learn more and get involved, visit cityharvest.org.
Can be found at the following locations:
- Dean & Deluca (Soho) - New York
- Dean & Deluca (St. Helena) - California
- Dean & Deluca (Madison) - New York
- La Boite - New York
- Ardesia Wine Bar - New York
- Il Buco Alimentari - New York
- Publican Quality Meats - Chicago
- Agata & Valentina - New York
- Cafe Duke - New York
- Talula's Table - Kennett Square, PA
- The Nomad Hotel - New York
- ABC Home - New York